5N Golden Triangle Promo Tour Package
Tour Code: INDI01-GTT5N
5N Golden Triangle Promo Tour Package Pricelist
Minimum 2 persons per reservation
Rates are per person on Twin Sharing in USDOLLARS.
Valid for travel until December 31, 2015. NOT VALID FOR HOLIDAYS, SUPER PEAK DATES AND CONVENTION PERIODS
Land Arrangement Rates Only. AIRLINE TICKETS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
Hotel Sarovar Prepare
Hotel Park Land or Similar
|Hotel Siri 18
Hotel Taj Atulya or Similar
|Hotel Fort Chandragupta
Hotel Maharani Palace or Similar
|4-Star||Ashok Country Resorts
Hotel Ramada or Similar
Utkarsh Villas or Similar
Gold Palace or Similar
|5-Star LOCAL||Country Inn and Suites or Similar||Clarks Shiraz
Hotel Mansingh Palace or Similar
Fortune Select Metropolitan or Similar
|5-Star DELUXE||Crown Plaza Today Rohini
Picadelly The Hilton or Similar
Radisson East Gate
ITC Mughal Sheraton
Gateway hotel Taj or Similar
ITC Rajputana Sheraton
Jaipur Marriot Hotel or Similar
- All meals as per program
- Airconditioned transportation for tours
- English speaking escort through out of tour for 6 pax onward, Below 5 pax, we provide local spot guide.
- Airport arrival and departure assistance
- Monument Entrance + Elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur.
SURCHARGE (Note: CLOSED ON MONDAYS):
- Bollywood Live Theatre Show at Kingdom of Dream: USD 35 per person (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Bollywood Live Theatre Show at Kingdom of Dream: USD 45 per person (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOURS:
- TRAVEL INSURANCE - it is highly recommended for every guest to have a travel insurance in place
- Late Check-Out and Early Check-In
- Visa Fee to India if applicable
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call
- International and domestic flight tickets and airport taxes
EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY:
- Boris Travel and Tours Co. is only acting on behalf of companies or juristic persons. We arrange accommodation, transports and other services. We assume no responsibility in case of accidents, injury to health and other personal damage, in case of death, personal losses, delays, breakdown of conveyances, labor disputes, acts of war and civil war. Boris Travel and Tours is not held liable for any additional costs brought about by unforeseen circumstances like Acts of God, stormy weatheror any others as mentioned above. Likewise, all unused services are non-refundable, non-rebookable, non-changeable for any matter.
- No refunds/rebooking for unused rooms, meals, tickets, tours and transfers
- Please be gently reminded that it is the guest's resposnsibility to secure valid entry visa to India if applicable
- Other than those items mentioned in the inclusions, any incidentals and expenditures of personal nature are not included in the package
- Passport photocopies required, passport should be not less 6 months valid from the date of travel
- ONCE CONFIRMED AND FINALIZED, ALL PACKAGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-CHANGEABLE, NON-REBOOKABLE FOR ANY MATTER. Please make your trip definite
- Prepayment Terms and Conditions Apply
- This is already a discounted promo package. No other discounts are applicable or combinable with this package.
- Boris Travel and Tours is not held liable or responsible for any trip and tour cancellations, tour forefeiture brought about by flight cancellations, flight delays, bad weather conditions, or any failure to execute arrangements specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, change of statutes government, strikes, riots, and Acts of God or conditions beyond our control
- All rates are subject to space availability upon reservation. Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- AIRLINE TICKETS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE and to be purchased separately
- All rates are per person in USDOLLARS based on Twin Sharing
DAY TO DAY ITINERARY
DAY 01. ARRIVAL DELHI AIRPORT (NO MEALS)
Arrival at Delhi Airport. Meet and transfer to accommodation
Overnight stay at Delhi
DAY 02. DELHI-AGRA (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel and then will drive to ward Agra (203 Kms / 4.5 Kms). On arrival, check in to the hotel and proceed for lunch. After lunch at hotel, we will proceed for short city tour of Agra. Evening visit Evening visit handicraft & textile industry and then visit Govt approve shops for souvenirs or gifts for friend or family, Agra is known for its fabulous marble-made handicrafts and soft stone inlay work. The Mughal were great patrons of arts and crafts. Evening back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 03. AGRA (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel and will proceed for the sightseeing of Agra city first visiting one of the world’s most popular monument – Taj Mahal (it is closed on every Friday) built by Mughal Emperor Shah- Jehan for his Empress Mumtaj Mahal. The construction believed to have taken 22 years to complete with over 20,000 craftmen working round the clock. Lunch will be serving at Hotel. Now proceed for sightseeing tour of magnificent Agra Fort- built at the bank of Yamuna river, is situated in the center of the town. Various styles of the architecture are evident within the fort & demonstrate the love of Mughal Emperors towards building beautiful monuments. Rest of the time free for shopping. Agra is known for its fabulous marble-made handicrafts and soft stone inlay work. The Mughal were great patrons of arts and crafts. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
DAY 04. AGRA - JAIPUR (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. Then drive to Jaipur (235kms, 5:30 Hrs.) En route visit Fatehpur Sikri- 37 kms from Agra. The deserted city of sandstone built by the Emperor. The city is rectangular in shape with nine huge gates & inside there are palaces, meeting halls (public/ private audiences), huge courtyards. After sightseeing drive to Jaipur. On arrival, check-in at hotel. Lunch serve at hotel. Then visit Birla Temple (Laxmi Narayan Temple) - is situated just below the Motinagri, known for the intricate marble carvings in white marble, popularly known as Birla Temple. City Palace- was the principle residence of the former ruling family and is known for its stunning architecture. It also includes museum, courtyards, and gardens. Back Dinner and Overnight in hotel. Evening, you will free time for leisure. Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel in Jaipur.
DAY 05. JAIPUR (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel and will proceed for sightseeing visiting Amer Fort - 11 Kms from Jaipur is Amber, the ancient capital of Jaipur state construction of the Fort Palace was constructed in 1652 by Raja Mansingh and it was later extended & completed by the Jai Singh before the move to Jaipur. Enjoy elephant ride while climbing up to the Amer Fort.. Jal Mahal - (6 kms) on the way to Amer, this small palace is set in the middle of Man Sagar Lake. Renovation around the lake is in progress. Back hotel for lunch. Then visit Hawa Mahal (Palaces of the Wind)- a beautiful pink colour building having many small windows from where the Royal Ladies watched the annual procession of kingdom. The tourist can take photograph from outside only.
Jaipur is a city of vibrant colors and markets (bazaars) of Jaipur verify this fact. Jaipur's colorful markets offer a great break to stop and shop on you tour. Usually tourists include shopping and visiting the lively markets of Jaipur in their itinerary. While moving through the markets, you will come across the vivacious culture of this region. Jaipur is the perfect place to shop for Handicrafts, antiques, jewelry, gems, pottery, carpets, textiles, metal work and leather ware. Evening, we will back to hotel for dinner & overnight stay
DAY 06. JAIPUR-DELHI DEPARTURE (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast drive to Delhi (265 km, 06 hrs). On arrival, transfer to a local restaurant for lunch. Afternoon proceed to visit Jama masjid - One of the Architectural gift given by Shah Jahan, Jama Masjid is one of the largest mosques not only in Delhi but in India. Completed in 1658 this Mosque has three gateways, Four angle towers and two 40 m high minarets. You can enter the mosque but take precaution to take off your shoes and make sure that you are properly dressed before entering. One can also go to the top of minarets. From here you can have a birds eye view of Delhi.
India Gate- at the centre of the city (42 meter, high stone arch) is a memorial raised in honour of the Indian soliders who fought & died in the campaign of world war-1 & Afghan war, President House- built in 1929, once the Imperial residence of the British Viceroys and now official residence of the President of Indian Republic, Parliament House – this circular shaped building houses the two houses of Parliament- The Lok Sabha (lower) & Rajya Sabha (Upper). Its domed central hall is 90 feet in diameter.
Evening we will proceed to visit Kingdom of Dreams - The ultimate entertainment and leisure destination, sprawling across acres of land, ideally located at the apex of the golden triangle of Jaipur, Agra and Delhi, is the magnificent Kingdom of Dreams. This fabulous Kingdom brings to life a blend of India's art, culture, heritage, craft, cuisine and performing art...all with the technological wizardry of today. Nautanki Mahal: showcasing an extravagant cinematic and theatrical musical. Culture Gully: an elaborate culture, arts, crafts and food boulevard. Showshaa Theatre: a fabulous, colourful drama marquee spotlighting Indian mythology productions, a mock wedding show and the great Indian talent circus. This is a destination in itself which is capturing the imagination of the world. After late night dinner at Kingdom of Dream dinner at Kingdom of Dream and then you will be transfer to airport for onward destination.